Download Client

If you client is not starting (missing dlls), you need to download and install this package: vc_redist.x86.exe

Se o seu cliente não está iniciando (faltando dlls), você precisa baixar e instalar este pacote: vc_redist.x86.exe
PAGES:
Announcements - Day 10
GOD Slugar
70 Rookstayer
on 2019-08-30 20:18:42
Day 10
After many conversations with the rest of the support, we decided to expand our group. Therefore, we are looking for people willing to become a tutor. Please submit your application directly below this post.

The application should include the following information:

Internship on our server
The time you can devote to the game
Communicative knowledge of English

From among the submitted applications, GM Dymek will choose several people who in his opinion deserve to be a tutor.
Typloshiion
77 Elder Druid
on 2019-08-30 22:02:44
I can be tutor for some small amount of payment in points per week.

Internship on our server - 4 editions
The time you can devote to the game - 1-20 hours per day depends if its pg day or not
Communicative knowledge of English - dasz cos ?

Yours, probably best player - Typloshiion Dominando
Freze Avatar
218 Elder Druid
on 2019-08-30 22:08:41
Tutor
Well i can become a Tutor.
One of most Activity player.
Helping other's
War Maker
Quest Maker
--------------------------------------
Greeting from Warjaty
Savage Will
160 Elite Knight
on 2019-08-30 22:31:08
i accept freze avatar to becoume a tutor he helping a lot of ppl
Argon Pali
139 Royal Paladin
on 2019-08-30 22:48:32
Freze Avatar help me sometimes its good decision to give him a tutor
Brictus
89 Elder Druid
on 2019-08-30 23:27:26
Interested on Toutorship
Hello, Im an active player of Kasteria, and I believe that I could help on doing some reports and giving hints or explanations to players who need help or advice. Plus I have a good knowledge about the srver rules.

I can speak Portuguesse Spanish and English.

Kind Regards.
Herato
159 Royal Paladin
on 2019-08-30 23:50:51
Tutor
Hey, i played on 3 editions Kasteria. I can become a tutor, I am helpful, involved and help new players, gives them items at the beginning of the game.

Siemanko, gra?em na trzech edycjach Kasterii, chcia?bym zosta? tutorem poniewa? jestem pomocny, zaanga?owany. Pomagam nowym graczom, daje im itemy na pocz?tek rozgrywki. Siedz? cz?sto na kanale pomocy. Gram w Tibi? bardzo d?ugo i z ch?ci? pomog? graczom.
Sultan Bakkali From Trade
172 Royal Paladin
on 2019-08-31 13:13:29
Freze Avatar Tutor haha stop sniffing bro
Magick Buu
154 Master Sorcerer
on 2019-08-31 16:21:25
Tutor
Hello as i have experience and time to help others in game i would like to submit my application for Tutor, knowledge and experience in game ( tasks, quests, npc's, hunting grounds ( custom as well ), playing Tibia for over 13 years, also writing in English and Polish language. Professional helping and understanding, resolving problems is something i enjoy the most, Thank you.

Internship on Kasteria on 3 last Editions.
Time i can spend in game 3-5 hours.
Language - Polish, English.
Diegolj
129 Royal Paladin
on 2019-08-31 22:05:14
Tutor
I can become a tutor.
I'm really active.
I love to help people and make them like where they are.
Spanish is my main lenguage but i can speak english, portugues and italian as if they where my native lenguage aswell.
I'm a full time Streamer
Im a creative and smart man, so basicly i can do whatever the people need.
i live in south america, when the people from poland are going to sleep, im waking up.
this is my first season in the server but i already feel part of the next generations.
Xavier
146 Elder Druid
on 2019-09-01 04:14:23
Xavier
I could become a tutor on here, cuz i were one of 1st players on oldest Kasteria, Tibijka, and a bit of beggining Eloth. Always helping ppl who ask for ANYTHING on trade or wherever.
Im working person, but im sure i can do like 20-30 hours a week, and im just doing it, cuz its kind of fun for me. My english u just seen.
Keniq
106 Master Sorcerer
on 2019-09-01 12:53:36
tutor
Internship on our server - all editions
The time you can devote to the game - 10hours per day
Communicative knowledge of English - very good english

KENIQ NA TUTORA
GM Dymek
2 Rookstayer
on 2019-09-02 15:19:02
List of people who got promoted:
Brictus

Diegolj

Herato

Magick Buu

Xavier

All of promoted players, please, contact with me ingame.

Recruitment closed.
PAGES:
Copyrights 2019, kasteria.pl. All rights reserved. 46